Friday, February 19, 2016

WonderGround Gallery Artist Showcase


I’m pleased to announce that I will be returning to WonderGround Gallery in March for an Artist Showcase and Signing. I will have prints and postcards of my personal work for sell all month at the gallery and will also be debuting a new painting inspired by Disney’s “It’s a Small World”, titled “Friendship Under One Golden Sun”. I’ll be there signing Saturday and Sunday March 5-6th for both events.
WonderGround Gallery Artist Showcase with Brian Crosby, Jeremiah Ketner, Sho Murase and Gabby Zapata
March 5, 2016 from 11a.m.-1p.m.
at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney® District. 
Artist Showcase with Jeremiah Ketner
March 5-6, 2016 for special meet and greets from 2-5p.m.
at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney® District.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: