Sunday, August 16, 2015

Studio Move Sale

I’m moving studios at the end of this month and have a selection of original paintings from 2007-2008 that would love to see hanging on your walls rather than in a storage space. They are listed on my ebay page here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/smallandround The auction is for only 5 days and I have started all bids at $100 each.

Place Bid - Enjoying the dreamy view Original Painting by Jeremiah Ketner (2008)




Place Bid - A windy situation, Original Painting by Jeremiah Ketner (2008)





Place Bid - I Don't Mind, Original Painting by Jeremiah Ketner (2007)


Place Bid - Autumn Afternoon, Original Painting by Jeremiah Ketner (2007)

I have also added a section of new prints mounted to wood panels on my store: smallandround.com These prints were made for my open studio events and they are only in an edition of 1 each.
All sales will greatly help me set up and get back to producing new works in a sure to be inspiring place. Thank you in advance for you support!


No comments: