Thursday, April 23, 2015

ToyCon UK is almost here.


I’m looking forward to showing at ToyCon UK this Saturday. Here’s a peek at some of the customs I will have at my booth #26. I will also have an assortment of prints and other goodies. ToyCon UK is a one day event and takes place at York Hall in London on Saturday, April 25th. For event details please visit: http://toyconuk.com Any unsold artwork will be posted to my store smallandround.com after the event.
Hope to see you in London!

"Sprout" Custom Unicorno, Acrylic on Vinyl, 5" Tall £ 200 / $300 Each 

"Wave" Custom Unicorno, Acrylic on Vinyl, 5" Tall £ 200 / $300 Each 

"Spring" Custom Unicorno, Acrylic on Vinyl, 5" Tall £ 200 / $300 Each 


Happy Pups! I’m thrilled to have collaborated with my pal Martin Hsu to release 5 sets of of these happy pups. Each set includes 1 custom Blacky by me and 1 matching original painting by Martin Hsu. Acrylic on Vinyl, 5" Tall  £ 240 / $350 Each


Lovely Gumdrop customs painted on 64 Color's 2" Gumdrop vinyl toy. £ 50 / $75 each


Blue Gumdrop customs painted on 64 Color's 2" Gumdrop vinyl toy. £ 50 / $75 each 


Hope to see you! 

No comments: