Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Great Big Owl Print & Designer Con


I’m happy to release my latest limited edition print “The Great Big Owl”. This print will be available starting Friday, October 24th at noon Central Time (CST) and will be released in my store. Here are the print details.
• Edition Size - 50
• Paper Size - 16” x 20”
• Signed and Numbered
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Giclee print on Hahnemuhle German Etching, 100% Cotton, White, Textured.

In other news, this November I will be heading down to Pasadena, California for Designer Con. This year I will have my very own booth and I’m beyond excited! I will have all kinds of new custom vinyl, prints and exclusive items that I will be announcing as the show gets closer. If you are planing on visiting Dcon please find me at booth #429.
Hope to see you!



No comments: