Thursday, November 7, 2013

Designer Con 2013


It's almost that time of the year to head over to Pasadena California for another excitingDesigner Con. This will be my second year at Dcon and I'm sharing a booth with N.C Winters and Jason Limon. Here's a selection of some of the stuff I'll be bringing. I will also have new prints, postcard sets and a very special collaborative painting and exclusive prints at the booth. If you are in the area come on out and visit our Booth #301. You can buy tickets here. (Only 5 bucks) For those who can not make it out, I will post the remain art to my store after the event is over. Designer Con runs from Saturday, November 9 – 10th at Pasadena Convention Center in Exhibit Hall A and B located at 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA. Hope to see you there! 











No comments: