Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Magical Place, Solo show at My Plastic Heart NYC

Magicalplace_flyer_front
It's been a busy summer as usual in the Ketner studio / sweatshop and I am very proud to announce my solo show at My Plastic Heart In NYC opening this Friday. There will be plenty of paintings and a selection of Custom toys at the opening. If you would like to be included on the preview list please send an email to: previewlist@myplasticheart.com

I'll be there in person to slap your back or shake your hand or give a nod from a distance. If you are in NYC for the weekend, please join me.

My Plastic Heart Presents: Magical Place

Opening Reception: August 19th 6-9pm 
Myplasticheartnyc.com 210 Forsyth St, NYC, 10002  646.290.6866

Octogirl_02
Magicalplace_flyer_back

Posted via email from Jeremiah Ketner

No comments: