Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Paintings for Sugar and Splice group show.

Here's a list of new works for the Sugar and Splice group show at OhNoDoom, Chicago. Unsold Paintings are now available online here: http://ohnodoom.enstore.com/browse/sugar/1

In_the_sea_we_are_one
In The Sea We Are One, 16 x 20 inches, Acrylic on wood, 2011  
I_want_to_see_the_world_in_my_own_way
I Want To See The World In My Own Way, 8 x 10 inches, Acrylic on Wood, 2011
On_my_mind
On My Mind, 11 x 14 inches, Acrylic on Wood, 2011
Shallow_seas
Shallow Seas, 11 x 14 inches, Acrylic on Wood, 2011
Dont_leave_me_baby
Don't Leave Me, Baby 8 x 10 inches, Acrylic on Wood, 2011

Posted via email from smallandround's posterous

1 comment:

I'm Yee Von. said...

I love the 'On My Mind' painting :D It's serene and there is something magical about it!