Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Jibibut Customs for We Heart Wood

Here is my collection of Jibibut customs for Noferin's show We Heart Wood. I enjoyed making these. Working with wood is so much better than vinyl. Its so much easier to sand, cut and chew on. Plus wood makes the colors pop a bit more, in my opinion. If you are in LA check the show out first hand at Munky King and if you are stuck in the midwest like I am be sure to enjoy the show online. I am sure there will be plenty of coverage given the amazing lineup of Artist in this show.

We Heart Wood, Noferin Jibibuts Show @ Munky King, Los Angeles, CA
April 8, 2010

Everything should be Small and Round

Posted via email from smallandround's posterous


Noelia Porras Camarero said...

fantastic!! love your work!!

jim bradshaw said...

These are absolutely wonderful, Jeremiah!!!

maria rita cecilia said...

how quaintly crafted! how big are these pieces? beautiful work.