Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Shows and new print

Howdy Folks. Hope you are staying warm and cozy through this snowy winter. Luckily Spring is just around the corner. I am happy to announce some great shows that I will be part of among other things soon to be released.


Solo show (online only) @ AMF Gallery (March 2010)
I will have five new paintings available through AMF Gallery. Check out the show, opening March 1 at:



March 12, 2010
Friday Night Open House @ The Cornelia Arts Building
I have a new studio! I am very excited to be painting in a new space at the
Cornelia Arts Building. Please stop by and say hello during their open house.

The Cornelia Arts Building presents its FREE open house, Friday, March 12th from 6-10pm.




March 26, 2010
Sketchbot Custom Show @ myplasticheartnyc Designer Toy Store and Gallery, NYC

April 8, 2010
Noferin Jibibuts Show @ Munky King, Los Angeles, CA



Finally, I would like to announce a new print that will be gracing my online store in a few weeks. It's been along time in the making and I am very pleased with how they came out.

Parlay of Flowers, Limited Edition of 50,
on Somerset Velvet heavy weight Fine Art Paper
with UltraChrome® K3 with pigment based inks.
16 x 20 inches (trim size) with a 1" border.

More details about the release date soon.


No comments: