Friday, March 27, 2009

HUMANS BEWARE I.W.G. Custom Art Show



I made a custom figure for this fun show. There are over 70 artist involved so it should be a stimulating show.

DrilOne & Patrick Ma of Rocketworld present:
HUMANS BEWARE I.W.G. Custom Art Show

Opening Reception:
Friday, April 10, 2009 from 6pm - 10pm – Show runs till June 6, 2009

"What happens when you tell more than seventy artists from around the world to help a bunch of bears evolve
and take on humanity? The Humans Beware I.W.G. Custom Show will provide the answer. Featuring seventy
urban artists from a variety of backgrounds and locations around planet Earth, the I.W.G. blanks will be "evolved"
from different visions of the artists. With such a huge amount of talent involved (70+ artists!), this show is one
you shouldn't miss. It's sure to be talked about for years to come."

Venue:
Rocketworld - 660 22nd St, San Francisco, CA 94107 - (Click Here for Map)
www.rocketworld.org/

Show info:
http://blue77gallery.com/shows/iwg/
Images:
http://blue77gallery.com/shows/iwg/media/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?